Cancellation policy and conditions regarding tours including transportation
Good to know: I'm not a travel agency or DMC company, I'm a licensed tour guide and a passenger transportation company. Due to the French legislation, only travel agencies can sell packaged excursions. However, I am graciously taking care of booking visits, access to the monuments and wine/cognac tastings, but these visits will have to be paid on the spot.
Included in tour prices
- The services of a dynamic, entertaining (sometimes... at least, she tries) and convivial tour guide who is passionate about her region, meeting and exchanging with curious travellers from all over the world.
- All rates are flat-rates and do not correspond to one price per person and given in Euros.
- The transportation in an air-conditionned minivan up to 7 passengers including : tolls, parking fees and fuel - possibility to charge smartphones onboard
- Insurance for all passengers while onboard
- Custom daytrip organisation and bookings for access to monuments, museums and wineries/distilleries
- VAT (10%) and other similar fun stuff
- Sharing all my tips for restaurants, shopping...
Not included in the price of guided tours:
- Generally : personal expenses and anything that is not mentioned in the program.
- Wine tastings, Cognac tastings and local specialities samples,
- The meals
- Entrances fees in museums or monuments
- Airfares, train tickets or accommodation
- BordeauxCognacTourGuide reserves the right cancel your reservation request for schedule unavailability (I don't yet have ubiquitous skills right now but I am working on it!).
- BordeauxCognacTourGuide reserves the right to submit another tour schedule if there is an unavailability problem
- BordeauxCognacTourGuide reserves the right to subcontract some tours to trusted partners after having letting your know about
- We do not refund tour for a last-minute impediment that is not our responsibility (delay, illness, strikes, etc.).
- All my tours are maintained regardless of the weather, so weather condition is not a reason for cancellation or refund.
- BordeauxCognacTourGuide - TéléProTour reserves the right to retain cancellation fees as follows :
- Cancellation up to 15 days before the date : no charges
- Cancellation between 15 days and 5 days before the date : 10% of the price of the booked services
- Cancellation between 5 days and 2 days before the date : 50% of the price of the booked services
- Cancellation less than 48 hours before the date : 100% of the amount of the booked services